Effective February 16, 2020
If you have any questions about your privacy when using our website, please contact email@example.com.
List of contents:
- What types of personal information we collect
- How we collect your personal information
- How we use your personal information
- How to access and update your personal information
- Your rights to erase your personal information in our system
- The use of external websites
- How to update your communication preferences
We want to be transparent with you about what we can do to ensure that you have the information you need to make informed decisions about the user of your personal data when using our services.
2. What types of personal information we collect
We collect any personal information you voluntarily give us and that personally identifies you including contact information such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number and other information about yourself or your business.
3. How we collect your personal information
We collect information from you that you provide us in the following ways:
- when you use online forms like contact forms, the SmallChat service or MailChimp signup form.
- when you contact us outside of our Websites, such via email or Social Media
- When you request assistance from our Support team
- When you register for or attend our Marketing Activities
Purpose: To provide visitors with a better customer experience as well as to provide technical support. In our web shop for example, cookies are used to keep track of your shopping cart, your settings and the pages you have visited.
How? We automatically receive and store information from your computer/device and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware details, and the visited page.
The types of cookie you can expect to see in use on our website are:
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
- Performance cookies: help us to understand how our customers use our site, so we can keep our products and services relevant, easy to use and up to date.
- Targeting cookies: We have relationships with carefully selected and monitored suppliers (third parties) who may also set cookies during your visit. The purpose of these cookies is "behavioural advertising" (also known as "behavioural targeting" or "remarketing"), which is a means of showing you relevant products and services based on what you appear to be interested in.
Examples of third parties cookies you can find on our website:
- Google Analytics - statistical analysis of website performance
- Google Adwords - advertising
- LinkedIn - advertising and targeting provider
- Facebook - advertising and targeting provider
- Smallchat - chat support provider
- Intercom - customer support provider
3.b) Managing cookies
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browse.
4. How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the purposes of billing for the applicable service, providing technical support, providing potential clients with information on available services and products, improving your experience when using our website by personalising the content you see.
Our lawful basis for processing your information in this way is our legitimate interest in marketing our services to you.
We do not share this information with any third party unless explicitly stated or where required by law.
5. How to access and update your personal information
You have the right to access any information we hold about you. To request access please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the support team. If any of the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may ask us to correct it at any time.
6. Your rights to of erasure
You have the right to request deletion of personal information we hold about you and we have the obligation to erase your personal information.
To request deletion of your personal information, contact email@example.com.
7. The use of external websites
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
8. How to update your communication preferences
Our use of your personal data may include occasional email marketing.
You may opt out of any of our email marketing types using the opt-out link in the bottom of any marketing email we send, or by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.